Help

Country Life, Gluten Free Superior Vitamin C, 1000 mg, 90 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the formula. As I m healthy, I don't see much difference. Pill size wise is acceptable though a little powdery & spotty.

Best Vit. C Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this brand. It is a must for every day. Colds and flus don't last. And I generaly feel very good for taking this. I have a very busy lifestyle with work and kids. I used to get so run down and tired. I used to get cold sores and mouth ulcers all the time. Taking this Vit.C tablet has certainly improved all of that. I can cope a whole lot better with my daily routine and cold sores and mouth ulcers are the thing of the past

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great form of vitamin C. I can take large doses of it and have no stomach upset or digestive distress.

Superior vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Superior vitamin C, yes indeed. Reed the ingredient list. As a diabetic I need extra C and together with Madre Labs vitamin C I get the daily amount I need. My skin looks better (tighter) and it lowers my blood sugar too.

Great form of Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fully buffered, so easy on the stomach. Delivers many essential minerals in useable form. A fair bit cheaper than comparable "brand" products. And if all that weren't enough: lots of great antioxidants (grape skin, green tea etc) for free! Oh, and a fair spectrum of C type bioflavanoids. Overall great value and better for your health than ordinary ascorbic acid (plain vit c)

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not the cheapest but then Vitamin C is not just ascorbic acid. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

superior quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

fabulous product. use it every day

Country Life - One of the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great brand with integrity behind name. Superior product.

effective & affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brand of vit C has synthetic ingredients, but coupled with the bioflavonoids it is very effective. Took 3x/day whenever I feel any flu or illness & kept the sickness at bay. Wish it was 100% food-based, but at this price, it is indeed value for money & highly effective.

super C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Balanced full spectrum C.

1 2