Brain and gall bladder health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am on a ketogenic diet(80% fat!) for epilepsy. My ND has prescribed taurine as part of my epilepsy treatment. I ran out for a short time and began to have gall bladder attacks. In reading about taurine, I discovered it helps conjugate bile acids. Taurine, it's not just for brain health!

O.K., not the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seemed to make me use the restroom more often. And, it made my bladder seem SOOOO full that I could not wait. Although it did seem to give me more energy it had a crash feeling unlike the guarana. I will save this product to use only in cases of absolute emergency but will not use as a daily energy booster.

I use this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

product prior to exercising. Creatine, l-glutamine, and d-ribose are helpful too.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I give it to my dog with CHF because I read that Taurine with B6 is a great diuretic.

Not used enuf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Haven't noticed any change for past few weeks. It might be helpful, but not noticeable.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got this for my cat and it's been 2 weeks since she started to take it. She's become more energetic and her nose 's always moist.

fast shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great product

Can't rate yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't rate this product yet until i finish the remaining capsules from another brand.