good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i use to after a bikini wax it prevents razor bumps

tea tree oil is awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

does wonders for insect bites,razor burn,cuts heal overnight,and for the original purpose i purchased it fo is toenail fungus which after 2 weeks of use has already showed improvement.looking forward to having this as a staple in my medicine chest.

I use this for everything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I put it on my baby's scrapes, I put it in my homemade cleaner, I gargle it if I feel a cold coming on, and I put it on a zit to get rid of it!

Best TTO I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've had mixed opinions on tea tree oil in general. Some brands are labeled as TTO, but are mixed with other oils to temper the smell and harshness of pure TTO, so are essentially useless. One brand of 100% TTO that I tried fulfilled the criteria of being 100% pure, but I saw no significant improvement on my skin. This brand, I'm really liking so far. I use TTO primarily on acne, and I've found that if I dab a little bit on a spot before I go to bed, it is GREATLY diminished in the morning (no, it doesn't completely disappear in one day- in my experience, no product can do this- but it helps it shrink before it gets too big or noticeable, or leaves a red mark that lasts for weeks). My skin is not sensitive at all and is very oily, so I can handle dabbing 100% TTO on my face. If your face is sensitive, I would do a patch test or dilute the oil with something else.

GREAT healing power! Love this stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use on all cuts, scrapes, acne, etc. Wonderful!

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I get cold sores on my mouth, I put some on it and it's gone the next day.

Great for inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin gets inflammed very quickly. This reduces the redness and after the initial sting is quit soothing

Great value for money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help pimples heal faster. Cheap yet effective.

acne-b-gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is potent!! Works better than benzoyl peroxide.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Arrived within days of ordering and the best price i could find. Worked great to get rid of dandruff and other things.