Great for anxiety and stress!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was taking this stuff just because Vitamin C is one of the "staple" vitamins, but was pleasantly surprised to notice that stuff started to bother me less. I looked up more on Vitamin C to see if there was a link to stress reduction, and sure enough, there is! According to Psychology Today, "People who have high levels of vitamin C do not show the expected mental and physical signs of stress when subjected to acute psychological challenges. What's more, they bounce back from stressful situations faster than people with low levels of vitamin C in their blood." And it's so true!! I will never let my cabinet run out of this stuff!

Best C

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I ran out of Country Life Vitamin C 1000 mg, I substituted temporarily with a local grocery store brand. Next time I'll know better. Taking this Vitamin C makes a huge difference. I feel better, have more energy. It apparently absorbs much better. I take 1000-3000 mg a day for strong immune support and pain relief.

Great value!

Posted by KillerBunny on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's vitamin C, it's timed released, it's an acceptable 1000mg, and it's cheap.... What more could you want?

Vit C a great suppliment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product does what it says and more not to mention the reasonable cost and good delivery service. I take 4000 to 6000mg daily have no side effects and continuous good health.....Perfect product!

Country Life, Vitamin C, with Rose Hips, 1000 mg, 250 tablets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Timed-release or buffered is hands-down the best way to take large doses of Vit C. This particular product is always a good bargain for the price and quality.

Coiuntry Life Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff with the extra rose hips and so forth. Great price.

Country Life, Vitamin C, with Rose Hips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent - no stomach upset, and I very RARELY get sick. In flu season my two defenses are Sustained Release "C", and washing my hands - A LOT.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it so much! thanks!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Same as most vitamin C To be quiet honest I think that Nutriobitic Sodium Ascorbate powder is better but less convenient.

Excellent product