I like the veggie caps of this product much better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These tablets gave me gas. The same product in veggie caps did not. I threw these away and bought the veggie cap version from iherb.com. I think iherb as good service and good prices.

A necessity.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Recommended. Minerals are essential and most of us don't get enough in our food. Has definitely helped my immune system and my energy level.

Complete Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Probably the most complete and high quality list of minerals I could find. I wish it included trace minerals as well. Also, it might help to add Vitamin D3 along with this. I take one at a time right before a meal, twice a day.

My Naturopath Recommends

Posted by robdee on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Of all the minerals available on the market this is the one that my naturopath recommends. That is because the uptake with these 'Total Mins' formulation is excellent. there are good amounts of calcium and magnesium, and the price is good value for money. Basically until a person's mineral status is brought back to normal there is no point looking into other treatments. Get the minerals sorted first and then there is sound basis doing other health work.

trial phase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

may be upsetting digestion. not sure. it could have just been the pumpkins seeds I ate. the tabs are huge, I mean they could choke a horse. And it takes 2 tabs/day to meet min requirements. lots of interesting ingredients though, not so many chemicals, minerals from herbs. will continue with the bottle and lay off the pumpkin seeds (I think they may be high in iron, can't digest iron) iHerb is my source for health products.

best multi-mineral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product...been using it for years. the calcium/magnesium ratio is good...and i don't like to take iron

Tammy from California

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have used for years. Great total mineral product. Highly reccomend. Only drawback is this bottle is glass and I have received it broken about 5 times.

UNABLE TO SWALLOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THIS PILL WAS SO LARGE THAT I COULD NOT TAKE IT. i TRIED THREE TIMES AT DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE DAY AND NIGHT. EACH TIME IT STUCK IN MY THROAT AND I STARTED TO PANIC. I COULD NOT DRINK WATER AS THE PILL WAS BLOCKING MY THROAT, GAG REFLEX WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE PILL OUT. I UNFORTUNATELY HAVE WASTED MY MONEY, CUTTING THE PILL ONLY CAUSES SHARP EDGES TO DIG INTO MY THROAT.

Great formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We started taking this when my husband broke his back as a result of being on prednisone, which resulted in full blown osteoporosis. My husband takes this in conjunction with Organic India's Osteoseal and Natural Factors' Collagenizer and Bio Sil. It would be my hope that somehow we can reverse the osteoporosis. or at least lessen its effects. Even his doctor was impressed with Total Mins. She had never heard of this product, but remarked on what a good formula it is.

Good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 tablets as instructed, one a.m., the other p.m. and I noticed that I have a bit more stamina tomake it through a work day. Although I do take vitamins, this product was a great addition.

1 2 3