Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins took away my insomnia. I take 4 before bed and I sleep every night. I won't be going without these vitamins. I tried other multi vitamins from the same company and my insomnia came back again. So it is this specific formula that works for me.

country life gluten free vegetarian support vegan multi vitamin & mineral 120 veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thé strong odour and taste makes me feel unwell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product helps me feel great throughout the day. Once I began taking it, hair loss that I had been experiencing stopped completely. Other brands that include cyanocobalamin for their B12 make me feel sick, so I would not take them regularly.

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This multivitamin is great. I'm an athlete and have been vegan for 7 years. I've been taking this multivitamin for 4 years. It made a huge difference in my overall health as well as performance. I'll never go without it.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like that you can have smaller doses but even so these occasionally give me indigestion/B vitamin-flavoured burps. Ew! More agreeable than the Deva multivitamins though.

great vegan product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product with high quality and thank you for your great service!

Great buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use these vitamins for a while. Better skin, better nails.. feeling better overall. Highly recomended as I am verry satisfied.

vegan multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great vegan multivitamin and best price

An Affordable Vegan Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the best vegan multivitamin and mineral for the money, and there's no nasty aftertaste.

Good product at a reasonable cost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A daily dose is all you need

1 2