Raising D Blood Levels Nicely!

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, based on actually raising my Vitamin D levels (25-hydroxy). After I bought these I saw the “how much do you need to raise your D” formula by the Vitamin D council and it was clear that 7,000 IU would be more appropriate for me, so I then also bought the similarly-formulated Country-Life 1,000 IU softgel product and take two of those at the same time as one of these. Based on the studies, I try to take my D with a meal every day, especially one containing fat. For reasons I won’t go into, I retested my 25-hydroxy D at one month instead of the intended three months, and my level has already gone up from 20 to 40! Based on previously seeing my levels go *down* after 1 month on 1,000 IU of a dry D product taken at night, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it is working. I can’t say I feel any different (at least not yet). And VERY IMPORTANTLY, I am monitoring very closely for any possible D-induced increase in my serum calcium, as having elevated (or even near-elevated) serum calcium generally confers MUCH more serious health risks than having below-range D. So far so good on that count, though, but since my serum calcium’s in the high-9’s already I need to be careful. Once I’m where I want to be on the D (ideally about 50 or 60), my “dilemma” will be figuring out how much to take ongoing to sustain that level instead of either continuing to increase or dropping back down.

tiny and tidy

Posted by Reviewer2568146 on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

tiny clear gelcap very clean only D3 and MCT

D3

Posted by Reviewer1955884 on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Small pills, lots of D-vitamin, don't smell good. But I like!

Healthier Life

Posted by Reviewer1385418 on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do believe Vitamin D will help keep you healthier. I'm a computer guy, and a very smart computer guy tells about all the research he did on Vitamin D on his Podcast "Security Now". Good stuff!

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Most people are deficient in vitamin D especially in the winter months. This was the dose recommended by Dr. Blaylock.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2812307 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These D3 softgels are great value for money and tiny as well!

Good D

Posted by Reviewer1392856 on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good D3 and the cheapest one with GMP certification

great product

Posted by Reviewer1385493 on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good price, especially when you buy in bulk

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2621344 on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Dr. prescribe me to take 5,000 IU daily because of a Vitamin D deficiency. Love this brand so easy to swallow and I feel the gel tables work better than the hard tables.

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer2080296 on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, and I feel like I am doing something good for my ody.