FORGET ANTIBIOTICS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't taken antibiotics in years because of this amazing product! I take this for ANY sickness that is in the makings and it almost instantly cures whatever it is. Also, helps in the battle against candida. Without this, a sinus infection can drone on for a month or more,but if I take a few of these, within two days, the infection is GONE. Awesome awesome stuff! And it doesn't cause yeast infections and other side effects that the antibiotics do ...

Super Immune Builder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product for boosting the immune system. I've used it on and off for years. No other immune builder that I've tried works as well as this one.

Better than Antibiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for the last several years. I haven't taken antibiotics in over 9 years (except when they were forced on me each time I had a child via c-section). If I start to get a sinus infection or any kind of sickness, I start taking these right away and within 2 days, I am well. Because I am susceptible to candida, me and antibiotics don't get along well. These pills do not have the awful "yeasty" side effects of antibiotics and they work better and faster.

I swear by this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Take it when I feel like I'm getting a cold - sometimes along with some extra Echinacea and Zinc lozenges. When others around me have gotten bad colds, I've gotten minor or no symptoms

Dependable Results Constantly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2006 | Verified Purchase

My family has been using this product for several years now. Since then, I have not been sick once! When I start feeling like something is coming on, I start taking Well-Max and it always kicks it! I've converted many people who go, "sure it does..." Now they believe too! Try it!

Stay well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My yoga teacher recommended this product. I now take it whenever I feel run down or on the verge if a cold. The taste is horrible but I believe it keeps me healthy.

Country Life Well-Max, with NAC is a GREAT Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This item is a comprehensive dietary supplement formulated for wellness. Besides various vitamins and minerals it contains such things as mushrooms, garlic, grape seed extract and bee propolis. I appreciate that this dietary supplement is certified gluten free since I am on a gluten free diet.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son uses these and says they are "amazing" for pulling him out of a cold.

Country Life, Well-Max with NAC Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We like to keep this product on hand to shorten the duration of colds or periods of feeling run-down. It does work.

Well-Max helps avoid colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great at helping to quickly get over colds or to avoid them when you get the first signs.

1 2