FORGET ANTIBIOTICS!

Posted by Reviewer1117330 on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't taken antibiotics in years because of this amazing product! I take this for ANY sickness that is in the makings and it almost instantly cures whatever it is. Also, helps in the battle against candida. Without this, a sinus infection can drone on for a month or more,but if I take a few of these, within two days, the infection is GONE. Awesome awesome stuff! And it doesn't cause yeast infections and other side effects that the antibiotics do ...

Super Immune Builder

Posted by Reviewer3278039 on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product for boosting the immune system. I've used it on and off for years. No other immune builder that I've tried works as well as this one.

Dependable Results Constantly

Posted by Reviewer2288865 on Nov 03, 2006 | Verified Purchase

My family has been using this product for several years now. Since then, I have not been sick once! When I start feeling like something is coming on, I start taking Well-Max and it always kicks it! I've converted many people who go, "sure it does..." Now they believe too! Try it!

I swear by this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3272014 on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Take it when I feel like I'm getting a cold - sometimes along with some extra Echinacea and Zinc lozenges. When others around me have gotten bad colds, I've gotten minor or no symptoms

Better than Antibiotics

Posted by 5538188810283431023 on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for the last several years. I haven't taken antibiotics in over 9 years (except when they were forced on me each time I had a child via c-section). If I start to get a sinus infection or any kind of sickness, I start taking these right away and within 2 days, I am well. Because I am susceptible to candida, me and antibiotics don't get along well. These pills do not have the awful "yeasty" side effects of antibiotics and they work better and faster.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2703551 on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son uses these and says they are "amazing" for pulling him out of a cold.

Harold Angel

Posted by Reviewer1028005 on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good job, better price!

Posted by Reviewer1799767 on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for excellent service and an easy to navigate website.

Don't discontinue Well-Max!

Posted by Reviewer2315305 on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Well-Max. I've turned lots of other people on to it too and they all swear by it. But Country Life seems to be discontinuing it. I guess it isn't selling well. But it's the best immune-booster out there by far. Nothing knocks out flus and colds faster.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer3343043 on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is an important supplement for cold weather or for people dealing with infected people. I am very happy I heard about Well-Max on one of Russian radio stations

1 2