Best vitamin i've ever taken!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seriously though these vitamins are great. I've tried alot of vitamins however the majority of them dont sit well with my stomach. I was hesitant to buy these and i thought why not considering they are gluten free/vegetarian. They are what my body has needed for so long and my stomach doesn't react to them (e.g vomit/feel sick afterwards). Minus the smell of them which reminds me of spoiled apple juice, they are awesome and worth the money. I had really brittle, extreme hair breakage and malnourished hair for over a year since i bleached it (professionally) and nothing i tried worked or slightly improved my hair. These have completely fixed my hair and i can notice a considerable change in the softness, shininess and hair breakage. My nails are stronger and my skin has cleared up nicely (average breakouts, nothing serious). I have more energy too when i take 4 a day (2 in the morning, 2 at night) or even just 2 a day instead of 4. They are gentle on the stomach and have provided me with great skin,hair and nails! I've had these for about a month so i am due to purchase more and i will definitely be sticking to these bad boys for a long time. 10/10 recommend.

Thicker and longer hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really made my hair thicker and it grew faster but always peed bright NEON YELLOW kinda weird.

Amazing Product

Posted by Apolka on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Initially I have thried the Maxi Hair 90 caps but couldnt see any difference so after finishing the bottle I have decided to order the Maxi Hair Plus for another try. After half bottle finished I could see the difference. My hair starts to get back its old look. Has more volume and looks healtier. All I can suggest is to do not give up and keep on trying the results will come after all. Some of us can see results in 1 week and others in 6. It really depends from women to women. Good luck!

WOW I love it

Posted by Arabia on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hair looks healthier and it doesn't fall down as it used to be!! I love the fact that its Vegetarian, high in biotion and it's gluten free, please click YES if you find my review helpful to you!! رائع للشعر والاهم انه نباتي...جربوه ان شاء الله يفيد بتساقط الشعر

It helps!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can see less hair loss and my hair get thinken after 2 weeks. I am really happy for this.I strongly recommend it.

Amazing Nail Growth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do so many things for my skin and hair that I don't know that I can attribute the good shape they are in (at 52 years old....) to this product BUT I had used the Maxi-Hair and IMMEDIATELY my nails started to grow out beautifully! Then for a while, it went out of production and I was sad because, low and behold, my nails went back to their former state of only growing to a certain (short) point. THEN I happened to find the Maxi-Hair Plus and immediately ordered it. And again, my nails are growing so long and amazing and strong! (The left more than the right of course...) But I can only attribute it to this product. I LOVE IT!

I really like these.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been losing my hair for the last year due to a medical condition AND the medication for that condition. The hair loss has slowed down some, but my nails are growing much faster and my skin does not break out as much. I only take half the suggested amount - I don't want to take too much of certain nutrients.

better than the tablet

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is easier to swallow as compared to the tablets

Not Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nothing like my other favorite hair vitamins. The downside: 1) One dose is 4 pills, as opposed to one. 2) Even if you take 1/4 dose, they are so overloaded with B vitamins that you urinate bright yellow all day. 3) It is not apparent that they help one's hair in any way.

The worst

Posted by Trinity on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

From everything I've used for my hair so far, this has been the worst product. I guess a lot of these vitamins are synthetic. Biotin, taken alone, gave me better results. My urine also turned bright yellow and I got a kidney pain. I threw whatever I had left in the garbage. ________NOTE: There should be control over the products of all companies that sell supplements. We turn to them because we do NOT want to poison our bodies with the chemicals in the mainstream drugs. And these 'healthy' supplements are stuffed with sh*t! I felt healthier before I started using them. So, I've decided to stop using all this'praised' rubbish and go back to the tinctures and teas. I prefer to buy the real herbs now and brew my teas.