Love the balm, hate the smell

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A+ for this balm - crazy rumors are my favorite lipbalms, but this smell is just horrible. I ended up giving it away because I couldn't stand the smell, but it didn't hurt my heart to much because of the nice price. Other nice CR smells are though Pear & Peppermint and Raspberry Sherbet.

Well priced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, smells like chocolate and strawberry, but only if you were aware of that first. Smells slightly fake, however it does the job nicely. Not my favourite crazy rumours balm.

chocolatey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You can definitely smell more chocolate than strawberry, but I do't mind it at all. If you are a sweet tooth and like strawberry-flavoured chocolate, you will like this one.

Best Lip Cream on the Planet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love Love Love this lip cream. Smells divine and glides on smoothly. Feels nourishing on lips

Best lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As with all the lip balms from Crazy Rumors, the texture is perfect and moisturizing, but surprisingly this is my favorite if the flavors. It's so delicious smelling, absolutely the best lip balm I've used

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love all the Crazy Rumour lipbalms, they moisturize well, are made of natural ingredients, and taste amazing. Chocolate strawberry is my favourite flavour by far.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

one of the best lip balms i've had. smells great (I can really feel the strawberry in a chocolate), moisturizes, protects. love it and definitely will buy it again :)

I definitely will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazing, just love it!

Great, great, great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i can smell it all day long! Yum!

best lip balm

Posted by JuliaAliceBriges on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yummy smell, a bit sweet taste & wonderful moist! Tastes like dessert with strawberry & choco cream

1 2