I loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's my most favourite of all lip balms from Crazy Rumors. It makes my lips soft and smooth. I've tried many lip balms before but none are as good as this. I love the scent. I aslo recomment 'Banana Split''- it's with banana secent (obviously) but has the same effect. It really helps if you use it daily. Say adios to those nasty chapped lips! ^_^

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My lips are lip smacking goood after I use this! Crazy Rumors, another good product.

Crazy Rumors Red Velvet Lip Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my best friend's birthday, so hopefully she'll like it! She's vegetarian, too and she LOVES red velvet cake, so I'm thinking this is a winner. :)

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell, it's too strong. Good texture, keeps moisturized and is good for my lips.

el bálsamo más hidratante que he probado

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

este es el bálsamo más hidrante que he probado, repara los labios de una sola vez, inmediato, los deja sin pielecitas, evita las grietas y muy muy suaves. Los ingredientes son geniales, naturales, sin petroleo, sin siliconas, sin alcohol... ES PERFECTO, repetiré y repetiré siempre

Smells good and works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm does smell like cake and moisturises well.

Nice one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feared the smell would be too heavy but it's not, even though my family/friends didn't like it it really did. It's a nice lip balm for day, or to wear with lipstick. I didn't have that feeling you have with some lipbalms you apply and seem to make your lips even dryer. I already bought it again ;)

no es todo lo que se espera de el

Posted by Pansinsal on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

es un buen cacao, si... pero no sabe a red velvet ni por asomo..... noobstante no esta mal tiene un olor asi como a bizcocho de vainilla, sin mas.

Good

Posted by susanbones on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of Crazy Rumors, and was very excited to try the Red Velvet flavour. It is quite possibly the strangest lip balm flavour I've ever tried. It is moisturising, and it smells of chocolate and cream. Worth a try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je ne m'attendais pas à cette odeur que je n'apprécie pas vraiment, mais alors l'efficacité est extraordinaire! Très bon baume.

1 2