The best!

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this lip balm! Not only it moisturizes very well, but also the smell is very nice, not too strong and not artificial-like. Will definitely buy products of this brand again.

It's awesome!

Posted by 5298768088534645353 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really liked it! I makes my lips soft, smooth and the smell is pleasant. However, I still prefer 'Red Velvet' because of the scent. It's a personal thing, I guess. But the effect of both is the same, just the scent is different.I highly recommend Crazy Rumors's lip balms. Purchase bravely! ^_^

Favourite product from Crazy Rumors

Posted by EmilyAlex on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is definately my favourite from Crazy Rumors. Tastes and feels really good and moisturises quite well. I bought one for myself and one for my friend and we are both going to order this again.

Super Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms are some of the most moisturizing I have ever used. The effects last for hours without having to constantly reapply. My only problem is that I find them a little hard, but if you pop it in your pocket for a couple of hours and let it melt the texture improves greatly and stays that way. The Banana Split scent is more like a caramel sundae, but still very nice.

fine!

Posted by Reviewer1904673 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

pretty nice!

Love it!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had a vanilla flavoured lip balm by Crazy Rumors and didn't love it but somehow I wanted to try this banana split one. I actually love it, it's creamy, moisturising and the flavor is great!

Love love love!

Posted by 5310450529161047133 on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm in love with this product!!

MMMhhhh!

Posted by 5055122310523870841 on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a lot of Crazy Rumors lip balms, but my favorite is the Banana Split flavour...a yummy taste, very natural!

Parfait!!!

Posted by 5233876842193890468 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nourrit parfaitement les levres et l'odeur est juste trop gourmande, le kiff...

The Best Lip Balms!

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I keep repurchase this trying new flavours and never dissapointed. I really like the Banana Split flavor. Taste like candy and put a smile on my face. Very moisturisng and nice in the cold winter.

1 2 3 4