Good one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it. The sweet smell is awesome and it nourishes the lips well.

Favourite product from Crazy Rumors

Posted by EmilyAlex on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is definately my favourite from Crazy Rumors. Tastes and feels really good and moisturises quite well. I bought one for myself and one for my friend and we are both going to order this again.

It's awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really liked it! I makes my lips soft, smooth and the smell is pleasant. However, I still prefer 'Red Velvet' because of the scent. It's a personal thing, I guess. But the effect of both is the same, just the scent is different.I highly recommend Crazy Rumors's lip balms. Purchase bravely! ^_^

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this lip balm! Not only it moisturizes very well, but also the smell is very nice, not too strong and not artificial-like. Will definitely buy products of this brand again.

Super Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms are some of the most moisturizing I have ever used. The effects last for hours without having to constantly reapply. My only problem is that I find them a little hard, but if you pop it in your pocket for a couple of hours and let it melt the texture improves greatly and stays that way. The Banana Split scent is more like a caramel sundae, but still very nice.

Definitely re-purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was reluctant at first cuz I was unsure of how the taste of banana split will be in lip balm. Once I tried, so far this flavor has been my favorite above other flavors which I bought at the same time. Will definitely re-purchase it.

I found my favorite <3

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite lip balms atm, the smell is great and the formula really moisturizing I have purchased a second - absolutely love it.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like it

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes and smells delicious and is very moisturizing, I love it!!

love it