Smells deeeeeeeelicious!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my guy friend and he LOVES it! Says that it smells so good that he feels like eating it ;)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells really like mint choc. and moisturizes well

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My lips are really dry, but most lip balms tend to leave a "white" layer of dead skin around my lips. I've tried almost every brand imaginable and only a few don't do that to me. This is one of the lip balms that I use all the time and that weird white layer never appears. Although it isn't the most moisturising, as I feel I have to keep reapplying throughout the day, but it definitely smells good and I don't have to feel paranoid about having a white ring around my lips!

In love.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm literally in love with this product. Lips during the day are not getting dry, and the're really moisturised. The smell is nice. Will buy again this and try another flavours.

OMG! Saved my lips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not order this while looking for something alternative to regular lip balm, I just thought the mint chocolate would be nice for winter time. I did not expect how much of a difference this formulation would make!! This lip balm is the only one that prevents my lips getting chapped. If beeswax and petrolatum based lip balms do not work any better than a temporary slippery agent for you then you should really try this! This scent was the first one I used. The scent is quite fleeting and basically disappears as soon as you apply it. It's not a strongly scented lip balm so if you're into scent that could be something to consider. It didn't have the peppy menthol smell that I expect most mint lip balms to have but I'm fine to let that go in exchange for FINALLY having lips that aren't chapped and peeling. When my lips do get chapped due to neglecting to put this on or neglecting water intake, this lip balm absorbs into my lips right away compared to other balms that just sit on the surface. I'd like to think that indicates it is being actually absorbed into my lips and retaining moisture there. This brand rocks.

Mint Choc Chip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great mint choc chip flavoured lip balm. It's vegan, cruelty free and natural. It smells great and lasts well, leaving the lips relatively well moisturised.

Smells divine

Posted by Linda-W-Syd on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and it moisturises my lips really well. Keeps them hydrated for a good while before needing to reapply.

Works great & smells yummy

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Probably my favourite of all the Crazy Rumors flavours I've tried so far. Great for winter time!

Yum! Mint chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wear this lip balm at night after i eat dinner, smells amazing and takes away the cravings haha

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So nice and refreshing, minty but the balance of the chocolate means it's sweet too, and doesn't tingle much, just feels slightly cooler than most lip balms.

1 2 3