sweeeeet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Currently my favourite lip balm. Smells like soviet lemonade and tastes sweeeeeet! After application stays on for approx. 2 hours.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good lip balm, but smells like lemonade or duchess pear

Love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the shine and the smell on my lips ! And cruelty free is my priority ! Love it , I got different flavours for all the moods :)

Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried this brand in the vegan box Australia monthly subscription samples /products delivered. Great brand and products, love this flavour. Highly recommended. This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below. Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Very good vegan lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Crazy Rumours work really well for me and I love that they come in so many different flavours. Bubblegum is by far my favourite.

it's great

Posted by jelisaveta on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To me, this one and grape bubble are identical, only it's fainter than the grape bubble. I prefer the latter.

Great Scent & Long-Lasting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these Crazy Rumors lip balms in general. They smell delicious & keep their hold. I think my favourite would have to be the "Grape Bubble" though! This is the third flavour I have purchased & will definitely be purchasing more, once I work my way though these!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells so great and very moisturizing.

Patiko labai/liked it very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mano dukrelei labai patiko. Idomus kvapas, labai gerai drekina. Isbandysim ir kitus variantus :-) My little daughter liked it very much. Nice smell, good hydration. Will definately be trying other flavors.

love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's very hydrating and smells wonderful!