Good but nothing extraordinary

Posted by Allegoria on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Don't know why everyone here says it's pink. It's not pink. And not coral either. On me it looks nude - peachy beige colour. Or brown with golden shimmer. Glides on smooth and nice. What I didn't really like - toooooo much shimmer in it. When the colour wears off (and its very fast) you get only shimmer on your lips. The packaging is cheap, the bullet won't go back, so twist up a tiny amount only! I didn't like the smell, but it disappears at once. And - it's veeeeery small! All in all - nice but I'll try something else next time.

Not what I hoped for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has a scent that reminds me of something I had when I was a kid. It's not a good scent. Too sweet and sickening smell. The color is not coral, it is darker, more maroon. Otherwise it works OK for everyday use, but it wears off quite fast unfortunately.

Color not for me

Posted by Katarinatan on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have pale lips and was hoping for a natural looking pink flush. But this color is too pale and shimmering and is not pink enough. I find the scent too overpowering. The 2 stars are for the vegan and cruelty-free formula.

love the color

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

although it has no connection to the color shown on the screen, but at this price it worth the chance, going to get me some more colors:)

Nice non minty scent

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most lipbalms have a minty scent to them which i do personally like but its nice to have this one in the mix, it is very fruity summery scent i find it pleasant. The colour is nice quite pigmented. I took off one star because it's not as moisturising as some other lipbalms i have but it's still good for use throughout the day.

Me gusta pero es muuuy poco duradero

Posted by ROSSITA on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Deja un color super natural, es muy pequeñito y dura poco. Si te sirvio de algo mi comentario, marca Sí abajo,si pinchas en mi nombre verás más reviews.

great scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great scent and tender pink color. leaves my lips moisturized and shimmerinig a bit.

feels great on my lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i am not a fan of lipsticks as they feel too thick and heavy on my skin. I like this type of product as you get the best of both worlds.. the colour and the balm

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very soft and nice lip color, easy to use especially in summer time. Would highly recommend

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit hesitant about buying this lip color because of some of the negative reviews (e.g. the color is not strong, it is too shimmery and the taste/smell is too much like 'candy'). I ended up ordering because of the very low price, the good safety rating it was given by the EWG (it got a score of 2, the only real concerns being the 'flavor' and essential oils), and of course the good reviews. I'm so glad I did. The color is strong enough - it's not like some lip glosses that just add shine to your natural lip color. This is very 'lipstick like'. Also, the taste/smell is not that sickeningly sweet, and kind of suits it. It is also very moisturizing and I don't find it too shimmery. About to re-order. :)

1 2 3 4