Help

Love Crazy Rumors!

Posted by marylee on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried about half of Crazy Rumor's products and this is probably my favorite of them all. I'm vegan and don't eat honey but just love the honey scent and taste of this balm. The consistency is superb as usual, silky and long-lasting.

Smells like honey!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you like very sweet smells you will LOVE this! It really does smell like honey and is it very sweet smelling but a really great balm :)

nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the better from crazy rumors. Clean smell of honey. It does not last very long on but longer than some others.

The best lip balm ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my absolute favorite lip balm. Goes on so smoothly and makes my lips very hydrated. The ingredients are amazing too, I like that it is vegan!

Like real honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing scent, and just as moisturizing as every other Crazy Rumours balm! I love honey scented products but gave them up when I went vegan. This is a perfect alternative.

Works great & smells yummy

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Crazy Rumours and this mock-honey lip balm is awesome for me as I don't use any animal products. Lips turn really soft and smooth just minutes after applying. Smells super good and has that sweet Crazy Rumors taste to it. Would repurchase if there weren't so many exciting flavours to try out!

yummy

Posted by polarstar on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it smells exactly like honey!!

Really smells like honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product really smells like honey, but is 100% vegan. It's great to have great options like this that are as cruelty free as we can possibly get.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yum yum

Weirdly sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They got the taste and even a bit of the texture of honey down perfect, so if you're into that you'll love this. I found it was a bit too "honeyish" for me, and will stick to their other lip balms, but to each their own.