Все, что нужно! All you need!

Posted by Rhosod on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Отличный бальзам, как всегда у Crazy Rumors. Первый плюс - натуральный состав. Второй - сам бальзам: хорошо ложится, смягчает губы, долго держится, если не есть и прочее. Легко наносится, не нужно его "растапливать". Аромат не разочаровал: ягодный, сладкий с кислинкой; мне послышался запах смородины. Советую :) A great balm, like all balms Crazy Rumors. The first advantage - natural composition. The second - the application of balm: fits well, softens lips, long kept, if not to eat, and more. Easy to apply, do not need to "melt". Flavor did not disappoint: berry, sweet with sour, I heard the smell of blackcurrant. I advise :)

Tasty mystery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Crazy Rumors balms! I have tried over 10 of the flavours and this one is a winner. It smells kind of like almonds but I still can't pinpoint what the flavour might be. If you haven't tried Crazy Rumors, or if you have and you love the balms, order this one!

not so much a mystery scent...

Posted by bianquita on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is a great lip balm, smooth and lovely but the scent is pretty much cherry...I was hoping for a much more advanced mysterious scent :)

Super

Posted by Delshan on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Crazy Rumors est ma marque de baumes à lèvre préférée pour ses gouts originaux et super addictifs, son efficacité hiver comme été et son prix très abordable. C'est le top du top.

Yay! Perfect lip balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great lip balm! Smells good too. I chose it because someone here said its like almond but it's not; more like bubblegum. Although it's a nice one. I apply this in the evening & wake up with a moisturised lip

Mystery Lip Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Mysterious scent, but to my taste. Composition hard enough not boil in the pocket, but also light enough to serve me in the -26minus degrees of Finland winter.

Pleasure of smell and taste.

Posted by NATHI2 on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It´s mystérious and delicious. The taste and the smell remind me bulle gum. Really moisturezes dry lips

Best one!

Posted by Kathrin on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried almost every lip balms on Iherb.This is the BEST! Great feel,smell and texture. Will order big next time!

Love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the shine and the smell on my lips ! And cruelty free is my priority ! Love it , I got different flavours for all the moods :)

Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I first tried this brand -crazy rumors in my Australia Vegan Box (Subscription vegan samples monthly)Cruelty Free Shop and loved it ever since. This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below. Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

1 2