Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 26 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

mon chouchou

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Du naturel, du petit prix, une odeur à tomber, une hydratation au top du top... Voilà ce que vous obtenez en craquant pour ce stick à lèvres. J'ai laissé mon avis sur celui-ci mais il vaut largement pour tous les baumes Crazy Rumors. C'est vraiment une très bonne marque qui fait des produits de qualité, je recommande vivement!

Thanks for your feedback!

Love

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'll try to keep this nice and short - Crazy Rumors are my favorite lip balms and this is my favorite smell of them out of all I've tried. I am a total convert!

Thanks for your feedback!

Baume agréable

Posted by sorbetcitron on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rien à voir avec les sticks immondes que l'on achète en pharmacie. L'odeur, la texture et même le goût sont agréables ! J'ai acheter celui-ci pour ma fille de 4 ans et je ne m'inquiète pas de ce qu'elle peut "ingurgiter" en léchant ses lèvres ! Je préfère le parfum Orange Bergamot que j'ai pris pour moi, (c'est une affaire de goût) celui-ci sent la framboise. Je ne sais pas si c'est le plus hydratant que l'on puisse trouver, mais on adore en remettre 15 fois dans la journée ! Je rachèterais pour "goûter" d'autres parfums.

Thanks for your feedback!

Super Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms are some of the most moisturizing I have ever used. The effects last for hours without having to constantly reapply. My only problem is that I find them a little hard, but if you pop it in your pocket for a couple of hours and let it melt the texture improves greatly and stays that way. The Raspberry Sherbet scent is a delicious.

Thanks for your feedback!

Taste and smell so yummy

Posted by Silverfern7 on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I keep this lip balm in the drawer of my desk at work - the smell chears me up and the balm is protecing my lips from the dry air-conditioned air at the office. I can recommend this lip balm to anyone.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good moisturizing and also smells nice

Thanks for your feedback!

LOVE this VEGAN lip balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These flavors are sooo fun and it lasts a nice long time, and is totally effective!

Thanks for your feedback!

SMELLS AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has an amazing smell and keeps my lips hydrated for hours and is quite cheap as well, would 100% recommend

Thanks for your feedback!

Excellent !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied! Smooth, pleasant structure. It works definitely !! Fantastic for the dry lips. Will buy again. Thank you.

Thanks for your feedback!

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this one. My fav along with mint chocolate and black cherry <3

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 26 total

1 2 3