Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried this brand in the vegan box Australia monthly subscription samples /products delivered. Great brand and products, love this flavour. Highly recommended. This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below. Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

It's great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's great

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although the taste/smell is more like lemon/lime than ginger ale.

Good as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like coke. All Crazy Rumors lip balms are good!

Yes ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This balm is ginger all over. I love ginger but have since discovered that I don't love it so much as a lip balm. I also got the Mint Pineapple and that is lovely.

Good balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love crazy rumors lip balms, the ginger flavor is so strong though. I did use it up, but took a very long time. I adore ginger, but there was just too much in here

Super Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms are some of the most moisturizing I have ever used. The effects last for hours without having to constantly reapply. My only problem is that I find them a little hard, but if you pop it in your pocket for a couple of hours and let it melt the texture improves greatly and stays that way. The Ginger Ale scent is a bit mild, but nice and sweet.