Itch and Dry Skin Cleared

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had read in a medical journal (Dr. Susan Lark's Health Letter for Women) about Olivenol being very good for psoriasis. I had been plagued with a chronic head to toe body itch that no doctor had been able to diagnose and get rid of for several years, So I thought that certainly it could not hurt to try Olivenol. I also had very dry skin all my life, and after one month of use, the Olivenol has not only stopped the itch, but cleared my skin for the visible dryness that has always been very embarrassing. I will certainly try to never run out of this amazing product. I have also recommended it to sevaral people who I know with severe skin problems.

Olivenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 91 year old mother is taking CeAgri Olivenol and she is of the opinion that it helps her to feel less tired.

customs hiccup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Please declare items ordered in future to save the trouble of having to pick up my order at the customs. I was taxed nada but it would have saved me the hassle and made more sense of using selected courier. Otherwise I am happy with the product and your service.

review of Olivenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

There are not many products that include olive oil, this is a good one and I would recommend it.

Olivenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, good price

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product. excellent value.

Fair price and good services

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I received my order in only a few days.