NO MORE LATE NIGHT SNACKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has certainly done the trick. Quite often don't feel hungry till mid morning the next day - has worked for me! Enjoying the results I am feeling and getting from the Creative Bioscience range.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First of all, is the fast delivery that iherb always does. So I started at 200 lb and my weight seem to gain everyday. I was worry about my weight so I try Creative Bioscience . After two week using Creative Bioscience with minimal of work out , my weight did not gain any more and I LOST 5lb. I used 2 caps of Creative Bioscience and 2 caps of green coffee extract 30min before dinner. I think the combination of this two do work but you got to change your eating habit. Don't over eat your dinner and after dinner no more food or snack, fruit is ok. Otherwise nothing will work. Good luck.

No noticeable effect.

Posted by brobin on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product simply didn't work for me. I tried a second bottle just in case but still had no measurable effect on my hunger levels. I followed the instructions and then I even tried increasing the dosage, but to no avail. They just don't work for me.

muito bom!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Funciona mesmo. Em apenas1 mês emagreci 3 quilos!!!