What I got was not green coffee bean extract

Posted by Reviewer2484140 on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I received my order yesterday and decided to open up the Creative green coffee bean pure extract capsules, as what I read on past reviews and that they did not look right. Well it is definitely NOT green coffee bean extract! It taste like carob with sugar in it. I can even see crystals of sugar and the power taste very sweet. Green coffee is not sweet in any way! Luckily IHerb is going to refund my money.

Great Results!!!

Posted by 4728091137875949237 on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this prooduct! I started taking it, kept the same routine I've been using, same diet same workout. And after maintaining the same weight for 5 months, I started these and within 5 weeks I lost 4lb. A lot to me when I have been fine with just maintaining. Gives me energy, I do not drink any kind of caffeine ever and this has no jumpiness effects at all! Works for me!

A complete utter waste of money

Posted by 4772203157604780162 on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These do nothing at all. I took them and actually gained weight. Not pleased. Going to try a different brand. I opened up the capsules and to me they didn't taste like the genuine product. Complete waste of money!

It really works !

Posted by Ruby64 on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It stops the craving to sweets. I only eat brown rice with vegetables,sweet potato's in oven, drink only water. No sugar, no bread, no soft drinks, no artificial sweetners. Read it all in "naturalnews.com" I lost 2 pounds every week. I feel the fat burning away. Great product ! The only thing that bothers me is the price,should be a bit cheaper.

works great

Posted by 4723740022534849774 on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the green coffee bean extract. It has helped me shed fat even when I haven't had time to excercise, and of course, even more when I do!

Confused

Posted by Reviewer1406326 on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it really works!

very strong

Posted by 4810875732275727617 on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

made me dizzy

Loosing body fat

Posted by Reviewer2286806 on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I've the capsules two times a day one hour before meals but as my second bottle I have not experience any change in my body; I go to the gym three times a week to do aerobic exercises since 1990 and my kilos still the same. I was hopping to loose seven cintimeters (witch is what the doctor ask me to)but it did not do anything to me. Maybe other people find these capsules working for them but until now they do not work for me. I'm sorry in many ways for me because they do not work and for you that my opinion might affect in a thousand of a million only on your sales. (I do not think in the latter but that is my opinion).Thank you for your services anyway. Ricardo Anasco PS: I might try to give another chance when I finish the bottle that I have to be sure that I give a good oportunity to this beans.

worthless

Posted by Reviewer2430472 on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So I took this as directed along with a controlled calorie plan and daily exercise. After several weeks I had lost only 1 pound. Once I stopped taking it I started losing 2 lbs a week. My food intake did not change. I think the pills may have made me retain water. I tried them because of Dr. Oz claiming that "green coffee bean would increase weight loss." Lesson learned that something that sounds too good to be true probably is. The money spent on this would have been better served on fitness classes, just saying...

Doesnt work

Posted by 4766521122168879065 on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I will be returning this product it doesnt work