It's working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first, after all not everything you see or hear turns out to be true, or really works. This product actually does, whether it's in my mind or actually happening the results are there, I've lost weight without even trying. Besides taking the African Mango I haven't changed anything in my diet yet I'm still losing weight. If your thinking about losing some weight with little or no traditional dieting, take the African Mango at this point you've got nothing to lose except the unwanted pounds, good luck.

no result

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just it for 2 weeks now.. no result

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We both tried these for over a month and all I could say was that the results were disappointing compared with other brands of African Mango.

Disappointed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After watching Dr Oz talk about this I decided to give it a shot. I took it directly as stated (2 capsules per day) for an entire month and only lost 2 pounds. I have alot of weight to lose and was hopeful that this would help. It says on the box designed to help you lose 1 pound a day. It did seem to give me more energy and help with appetite suppression in the beginning but as time moved on, those effects soon weakened. I decided to stay with it for the entire month to see if there would be any results. I am disappointed to say the least. I would not buy this again or try another African Mango based supplement.

Great natural Product for weight Management

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I actually sold these to a friend who's interested in this product and he was 100% satisfied with it.