Page 1 - Reviews - Cremo, 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner, No. 02, Sage & Citrus, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I also bought the silver water and birch one. I like everything related to citrus, feel refreshed. I hope it work as well as the two-step hair wash.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Hello All, My husband says this product is "entirely satisfactory for what I want and I'd buy it again." A big tick of approval from him! Thanks Crema!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

A very nice green citrussy pair of body wash & shampoo conditioner.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Bought this for my husband who doesn’t like to use conditioner after the shampoo. Hope he like it.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Smell is kinda odd Smell is a bit cheap It washes well though Smell is kinda odd Smell is a bit cheap It washes well though

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is for my friend's teenager son, he likes the fragrant very much and the shampoo very mild for his hair type.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Smell is incredible. It’s sooo fresh.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

Though the brand is called Cremo, I found it to dry my hair. From second use, my hair lost silkiness and start to feel like hey to touch.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Makes my hair feel coarse. Might work well if your environment isn't hot and humid and if you don't shampoo everyday.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022