Page 1 - Reviews - Cremo, Original Shave Cream, Sage & Citrus, 6 fl oz (177 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 30, 2022

This took a bit of getting used to and try-again for me but I am quite happy with it now. I had to reread the directions to get the idea that a little goes a long way and a bit more water than I thought was needed, at first, helps immensely.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

Great shaving cream. So smooth when applied ( I use a brush ) and silky on the skin. My skin does feel more luxe after a good rinse and once I apply an aftershave balm my skin feels totally revitalised. Very happy to recommend this product as it actually does what they say it will do; a smoother shave. Tony

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Wow what a strong "man" smell! (Which I like) I'm a woman, so I hoped it won't smell so much but it is! So I will give it to my husband, when he will check it I will update about how is the shave itself.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

It was a nice shave cream. Helpful and useful Cream. Highly recommended.

12929438-7a21-4ec0-b170-3bba1fd32f69
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have been using this brand for a while and have tried several of the scents they make. Very nice.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Great quality! Scent is good too! I’ve bought this product for over 2.5 years! Fantastic

giuly
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

great scent and nice texture. need some water to get a satisfying foam . skin is smooth and it gives a nice cut

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

better than every market shave products :)

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

perfect shave cream for me

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

good product with bargaining price and performance.