black rotten..never be food for humans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased 6 cans for ma sis in hawaii. She said once she opened the can, it smelled awful and tasted rotten, looked black and green, blue....i completely wasted my momey and disappointed ma sis abroad. Hey i herb check your products before send them. It was a sheer sham!

Nice Taste, Nice Health Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought the oysters to improve my skin (I was hoping zinc, selenium + copper would do the trick) and they did! The cool surprise I had with those is that, while I hate the taste of most fish, these actually tasted really well. Definitely ordered more of those. The price is ridiculously low too.

good but not enough

Posted by pirlanta on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's delicious as any seafood, but Smoked Oysters is much better. But anyway I use this product for saladç

not impressed

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was not impressed with the taste of these oysters.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Oysters are good without any oil which is great for me.

Hot items On Many Foodie Forum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Found many ppl talked of this but always ran out of stock, most of them buy not only one or two so my first order is 8 cans. I like it in boiled water without additional flavoured, can mixed it with fried eggs or congee , plasma. Not fishy at all, would definitely buy again Input LOV 2373 to get extra cash off

Great deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is really a bargain and they taste great! The big downside is this product is almost constantly out of stock. incomprehensible....

Totally disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is out of stock very often. I thought the taste must be very good. I received 10 cans yesterday and I felt so disgusting no matter the texture, the colour and the taste. I wondered why there were so many people with good comment on it. The texture is like extremely overcook and the oyster became sticky powder in your mouth! How to settle the rest of 9 cans!! Headache! I won't eat it even if it is free of charge and I don't recommend anyone to purchase this product.

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked it very much. you should try it too!

Oysters... Canned

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product as described, great price

1 2 3 4