Recommend this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best thing about this product is its price. In Russia, where I come from, it costs a lot more! The pieces of crab meat in the tin are pretty small, but it's good to use it for salads.

Very tasty!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty!

Crab salad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in Italy and had it shipped from iHerb. I had reservations at first but, I made a pasta salad with the crab and it was yummy!!! Would definitely buy again.

Good Taste & Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a number of brands of lump crab. This is the one I am staying with

didn't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the smell, had to use lots of spices to neutralize it. But it is nice that it is natural meat.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not bad, but smells strange

Good Product.

Posted by CindyW on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband. I like it because it has a long shelf life. Too pricey though.

Has this changed?

Posted by Zahava on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first can I purchased was very tasty but subsequent orders do not taste the same. The only noticeable flavor is just liquid salt with no crab meat taste at all. I will bin the remaining tins I have and will not order this product again.

mega fishy

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a tuna fan, so I thought that I would try this crab meat. The meat is very white and flakey but I don't have a high fish tolerance, so I found the smell is sooooooo fishy -- worse than tuna in a hot car under the sun. The taste is also quite fishy for me. I had to pile on the mayo and then add salad dressing and spices to mask the fish after taste but after I loaded on all those unwanted calories, it was really good on fresh baguette with lettuce. It sort of defeats the purpose though, if you have to load it up with sauce to hide the flavor. I think it's nicer than tuna though. If you're a tuna fan and need a change, this is perfect.

Not delicious at all

Posted by Armada on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not delicious, does not feel like normal crab meat. Will never buy it again

1 2