The hunt for smoked oysters...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These smoked oysters from South Korea, were the only ones I could find that didn't come from China. They taste pretty good. I'm on a mission to not buy any food items from China. Never realized how difficult it would be!

Tastes amazing!

Posted by matchalatte on Nov 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It was better than I thought. The oysters were huge and plump and there are about 10-12 oysters in the tin. Definitely value for money, the smoked flavor was intense as well. I used the oil as a salad and pasta dressing and it tasted great!

USE (C C H 3 7 6 8) FOR UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 11% OFFF!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got this on SALE! If you would like to save more, USE (C C H 3 7 6 8) FOR UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 11% OFFF!!

There's always a 1st...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Admittedly, I am usually suspicious when I come across a review that starts with "I normally don't write reviews". But then again, we can't go through life not trusting everything; the best approach is to expect the unexpected. In this case, my trial of the above smoked oysters (I prefer everything fresh, but at $6 or $7 a piece where I live is expensive). After receiving the order (thanks iHerb), they sat on the kitchen counter for 2 days instead of going into the pantry...and teased me. Until I couldn't help myself and opened the can.. All I add is that they were "Delicious" and gone in a minute. Now, if they were a little cheaper I could order a lot more.

Yummy

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These oysters resemble mussels (or I thought so while looking at them). They are very tasty. I ate the whole tin alone almost immediately. The oil in which they are agrees with you stomach unlike much oil of this kind I used to try. They are yummy and you feel well afterwards. I am satisfied.

USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF EXISTING OFFERS!*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you would like to get the best deal, USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF YOUR EXISTING OFFERS!* YOU ARE WELCOME! 👍😉

Love these oysters!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you, thank you iHerb for being one of the first places to restock these oysters! I love smoked oysters and won't eat them when they are packed in garbage oils like cottonseed or soybean oil. Crown Prince is the only company I know of that packs them in olive oil. So glad to have these available again!

delicious

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very delicious oysters! I 'll add it to every my order.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect in salat weith eggs and sun-dried tomatoes

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste. The texture was a bit surprising the first time I tried it but I quickly learned to enjoy it. Wish it had organic olive oil instead. Overall a great product!