I eat this right out of the can

Posted by abbyca on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love sardines and I liked that they are packed in water as opposed to oil.

Absolutely gourmet quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a big lover of sardines fish. I like their taste and that they are used as small fishes, not grown big. This ensures much smaller amount of heavy metals stored in the fish flesh from the sea water. The quality is outrageous. Smooth, mild, really enough to spread over big salad for two people. use it as spice for your salad. A little amount gives much flavor. sardines are an excellnet source of vitamin B12. Very convenient size and opening of a can. have a tasty snack with this product!

I like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great source of protein, and quick and easy meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love getting my Omega 3's this way...

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A quick and easy source of quality protein

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

eat as snack. Please use 5 percent H L L 4 4 1 (n o space)

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered in bulk, twenty something of them to get free postage. Worked far cheaper than the supermarket. Eaten a bout half and there have been no bones and no skin. Also 4oz is just the correct amount of protein per meal. So I will be reordering ...

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These sardines are the best tasting - no fishy taste and very flavorful. I used to buy sardines in oil (not Crown Prince), and ate them with red sauce to cover up the fishy taste. These sardines in water are great right out of the can. Sustainable and good protein source too. I am pretty much vegetarian except for these, and eggs from a friend who has no-kill, happy, free-range chickens.

tasty!

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD LWQ 620 on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yummy and healthy.

My dog loves it!

Posted by WinchesterLove on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my dog and he absolutely loves this product! I add his weird powders and pills to the sardines and my picky little eater devours it with no issue. Please click Yes if my review helped you. :)

1 2 3