Perfect serving size

Posted by DeanaS on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about this tuna. The top is easy to open without a can opener, it's easy to drain the water, it has a moist feel, and great taste. This tuna is much less likely to have heavy metals compared to some higher priced versions. I make tuna salad with this twice a week and eat it with crackers and a fork. Mix mayo, mustard, chopped red onions, dill pickle relish, and some toasted garlic. Yummy.

Good quality

Posted by 4778644425810313921 on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simply testy and clean.

average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is acceptable to me.

BPA-free cans, low mercury, great taste

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This variety of tuna is one of the lowest in mercury. Albacore and yellow fin varieties have higher mercury content than Tongal. I like the taste and texture a lot. This size can is perfect for either individual larger servings or to make a tuna salad for a couple vs a larger family. Since I keep my fish servings low, I love the smaller size. For women who are pregnant or couple trying to conceive it is recommended to not have more than a can of tuna fish every 3 weeks, according to my memory. Something close to that. People often forget to count tuna fish in their overall fish servings. There are no additives to this and the tuna is wild-caught.

LOVE IT!

Posted by missjessicaleexox on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you iherb!

The new cat food

Posted by naturalrecovery on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This salt free tuna is just about the only available now--none in the local grocers anymore. Great treat or substitute for canned cat food (which I swore off nearly 10 years ago for my best friends!).

good canned tuna

Posted by 5428432667268829540 on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like Crown Prince's practice of not adding salt to their canned fish. This is a good canned tuna and I use it in salads or brown rice onigiris mixed with hot sauce. For value, my preference (and 5 stars) goes to the Crown Prince Alaskan Pink Salmon - that is a winner.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes Great!

Cat food:))

Posted by lipslife on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This I buy not for me, but for my tuna-loving cats:) Great tuna, but without all the salt other canned tuna usually contains.

Delicious

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No salt added, moist, tuna salad tastes amazing, and cheaper than my local co-op. Thanks iHerb! Update: One day I grabbed a can at a supermarket from a brand that claims to be natural. What a difference! Crown Prince's meat is pink, dense, and fresh. The store brand's was brownish, dry, and less in weight.

1 2 3