Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer3105224 on Mar 26, 2008

I was truly amazed at how well this product works. Outperforms every other brand of deoderant or anti-perspirant I've ever tried, with no irritation or obnoxious frangrances. Roll-on is much easier to use than stick. Effective, healthy and affordable.

Crystal body deodorant ROLL ON

Posted by Reviewer1547224 on Mar 21, 2008

This product has been a part of my life for 30 years it's priceless, but not the spray-on only the roll-on or the crystal hard product. Love it, no odor, no allergic reaction and no harmful aluminum. thanks Jeanne from Glenview Illinois

Great natural product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Feb 06, 2014

I really like this product, it is effective and does not contain any nasty chemicals. The underarm area is very sensitive to chemicals and it's really important to use as natural a deodorant as you can get. I'm very happy with this one! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

My favourite

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 04, 2013

I have tried several deodorants and this one is my favourite. It keeps me fresher longer than the others. I will say I still use antiperspirant at night. I use deodorant only in the morning. Antiperspirants were causing really yellow under arm stains on my shirts (your sweat reacts with the aluminum). But with this system, my shirts are fine and I am confident.

Very convenient and works well

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 16, 2007

This deodorizes all day without the chemicals. This is easier to use than the crystal stone version and we don't have to fear dropping it (klutz here) and cracking the crystal.

Wasted money

Posted by 5050147879661550051 on Aug 27, 2015

I dont know why so positive reviews. Yes you can feel it is without chemicals, but that is the only plus. The rest is qithout a change. If you sweat and smell, be ready to continue doing this if you use this deodorant.If you find my review helpful, please press Yes.

The crystal stick works better than this

Posted by 5282458774655806419 on Jan 28, 2016

My first ever purchase from this brand was the spray, followed by the stone stick, followed by this - the roll-on. In terms of preventing odors (when I'm working out), here are my ratings: - spray: 7 out of 10 - stick: 9 out of 10 - roll-on: 5 out of 10 I have no idea why the stone stick works best for me though. The effectiveness of the other 2 seem to wear off much faster (within a few hours), but the stick even upon sweating during workouts lasts one to two days.

Chemical free & effective

Posted by ArtyZandra on Jul 21, 2015

This deodorant crystal is great. Chemical free & easy to use. No fragrance so you know it's all natural. If you haven't used one before, I recommend giving this one a try & you won't be disappointed and what a great price! If you found my review helpful please click on "Yes" below. Thank you.

Perfect Companion

Posted by 4932175073328261515 on Oct 13, 2014

My favourite step in my routine because I know I'm good to go for at least 24hrs. Keeps me totally odourless while allowing the natural sweat of the body to come out with all its toxins.

Covers thicker than Crystal Body spray

Posted by Reviewer2824461 on Jul 11, 2013

Covers thicker than Crystal Body spray, so I would prefer it for winter. But like it anyway.