Great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the light smell and i find that it keeps my underarms smelling good all day long. It is not meant to prevent perspiration. those deos that do are harmful to the skin. This keeps me smelling good even with perspiration.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, not too strong but keep in mind it is only a deodorant so you may have to apply twice a day. For me i have to because i weight train most days.

Sad & stinky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved the light spray and lavendar smell. Maybe the armpits did not smell but the clothes would! Perspiration would still come out and soak the clothes, and then sweat smell would appear. So maybe it is meant more for mild use. I live in hot humid Singapore and it works only if I stay in aircon the whole day. SAD.

A Keeper!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect deodorant for me. The protection is just perfect, and the scent is refreshing while adding extra benefits from the lavender oil.

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells really good! But the effect lasts only for about a half of the day.

Not crazy about

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Crystal body deodorant so I decided to try it with a fragrance (I don't know Why, just for a change I guess). Didn't really like the fragrance. Won't buy this one again. But the deodorant works great.

Use it everyday!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Please buy this: it is life changing. It works, smells great and puts you in a relaxing mood.

Love this- my favourite and go to deo

Posted by darshrocket on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells so so good and does what its supposed to do. Effective, affordable- buy it!!! Highly recommend.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the soft lavender scent. Like that it's natural crystal deo. I use this spray on my underarms then double duty with the sold crystal roll on coz in my super hot and humid weather, using one of the other alone doesn't cut it.

the best natural deo spray i have ever bought

Posted by NewLife on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

... i really recomended this spray deo, i love the smell and it works so good for me... i have stopped to use deodorants form drug store, because they are full of toxins etc and i have started use natural ones and homemade. So i have tried a lot but this one works for me the best and also the smell is soo good... simply i love it definitely i will buy it again, maybe i will try another aroma. PLEASE!! If you wanted to try a natural deodorands be aware that if you are useing deo from drug store and then you will try it for one or twice and it will not work for you it is not because a ńatural one does not work but your body is inured to deo form drug store and it works differently also it is about what you eat. So if you eat bad food your body will behave like it and if you eat good food your body will need only natural deo.