does the job, easy to use :)

Posted by Reviewer2145128 on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am halfway on the bottle and like it very much. I sprey it in the mornings after shower, and no odor what so ever all through the day! The fruity smell is nice,doesn't last long, but no problem, I use parfume if I want an extra fragrance. Easy to use,hygienic, doesn't get sticky,just fresh. 5 of my friends started using this and they are happy with the results, too!

I wish I could un-star this.

Posted by Reviewer1487618 on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good news: smells ok, a bit soapy -that's what the one star is for. Bad news: it doesn't work AT ALL, no matter how much you put on. I plan to use the rest as room scent.

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence

Posted by 4997791915821113901 on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for about 2 years. When my local health food store that carried this product closed, I went to the web site listed on the product label to order it. Happily, iHerb shipped my order promptly and I am happy to have found them. I like that this product is organic and had no aluminum in it. My favorite fragrance is Pomegranate.

excellent spray

Posted by 5064556322708254652 on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very pleased with all spray and roll on

smells juicy

Posted by Reviewer2092067 on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a refreshing and wakes u up scent!! Definitely on my cart for the next checkout.

Very good

Posted by Sofijana88 on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it, I also have camomile version. It works with me,I am safe all day long. It doesn't leave any mark on clothes. Recommendations!

Nice smell

Posted by 4703688228108314295 on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used the one that is odorless before and it worked great, I ordered this one to try for a change, it smells nice and fresh, reminds me of citrus and it doesn't change over time, I can't say the aroma is really long-lasting, but the deo is just as effective nevertheless

The Best Deodorant

Posted by 5189026389700706303 on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Deodorant i have ever had! It will leave you Armpits dry the whole day, you will not have to worry. And the scent is really fresh/clean. Definitely worth buying!

Muy bueno!

Posted by 4983387411307000253 on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta, elimina los malos olores corporales.

5 stars