Works better than all of my deodorants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always end up with b.o. when I use deodorants. I don't with crystal deodorants. Even though I haven't been able to find any studies on the long-term safety of deodorant crystals, I like them better than antiperspirants. Antiperspirants include a warning that diabetics should consult a physician before using; apparently the aluminum content can impair kidney function. I'm stickin' with the stone!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

Excellent Deoderant

Posted by SydsKid on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been using the Crystal for years and we love it. The 5 oz rock works well for us because the "roll-on" types end up falling out of the tube so we switched to the rock and haven't used anything else since.

salty ball

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really strange thing. like salt stone , but effective and funny.

Better than chemicals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this about a month ago and love it. It works better than my deoderant. I was starting to have issues with deoderant and having breakthrough and it not working. So I bought this and it worked great. After using it about a month I do occasionally have some break through smell, but that I believe is due to me not putting it on thoroughly or letting it dry before I get dressed. So in all this product is great and I love that there is no chemicals in it and you don't have that caked on feeling like with deoderant. You feel like you are wearing nothing.

Crystal Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for almost 3 months- and I must say I LOVE it! However, if you DO sweat alot- Let it be known this will NOT keep you dry. If you don't sweat alot like myself, this is a Wonderful product to use.

pleasantly surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Toxin free deoderant is very important to me but I find many of the natural ones out there dont really live up to their claims of preventing body odor. I find that so long as this is applied to a clean body after a shower, it works great. I love that it will last me for ages, ive read online that they last many years. Extremely good value for money! I'm very physically active at work and this completely makes me odor free all day. It's also invisible and leaves no white marks on clothing. Very highly recommended.

CHEAP & EFFECTIVE!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started using Crystal about 1 1/2 years ago, daily, and just got to the point of needing to order another. So I decided to get this larger "rock". It's easier to use, and comes with a dish to hold it. Love this product & iHerb!

Love this crystal, really does no smell on my clothings after a long day

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just an advice! Try to keep it somewhere safe, and DON'T drop it, you know you'll regret if u do! Apart from that, it's a great little crystal you should have with you always. Love it when they accompany a little plate with it. Remember only use if when you just jump out of shower, and when your skin is still a bit damp or wet it under running water to use. Wake up in the morning doesn't make your body clean enough to use it! You still sweat but you won't smell anymore after use !

A Must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you're a breast cancer patient this product is a must. Does work to keep the B.O. smell down and maybe someday they'll even have it in scents!

1 2 3