Great natural product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product, it is effective and does not contain any nasty chemicals. The underarm area is very sensitive to chemicals and it's really important to use as natural a deodorant as you can get. I'm very happy with this one! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was truly amazed at how well this product works. Outperforms every other brand of deoderant or anti-perspirant I've ever tried, with no irritation or obnoxious frangrances. Roll-on is much easier to use than stick. Effective, healthy and affordable.

Crystal body deodorant ROLL ON

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has been a part of my life for 30 years it's priceless, but not the spray-on only the roll-on or the crystal hard product. Love it, no odor, no allergic reaction and no harmful aluminum. thanks Jeanne from Glenview Illinois

My favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several deodorants and this one is my favourite. It keeps me fresher longer than the others. I will say I still use antiperspirant at night. I use deodorant only in the morning. Antiperspirants were causing really yellow under arm stains on my shirts (your sweat reacts with the aluminum). But with this system, my shirts are fine and I am confident.

Very convenient and works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This deodorizes all day without the chemicals. This is easier to use than the crystal stone version and we don't have to fear dropping it (klutz here) and cracking the crystal.

Wasted money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I dont know why so positive reviews. Yes you can feel it is without chemicals, but that is the only plus. The rest is qithout a change. If you sweat and smell, be ready to continue doing this if you use this deodorant.If you find my review helpful, please press Yes.

It doesn't works(((

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In the difference with the Crystal deodorant Travel Stick this roll'on versoin doesn't works at all.It seems like there is a water in the bottle.

The crystal stick works better than this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first ever purchase from this brand was the spray, followed by the stone stick, followed by this - the roll-on. In terms of preventing odors (when I'm working out), here are my ratings: - spray: 7 out of 10 - stick: 9 out of 10 - roll-on: 5 out of 10 I have no idea why the stone stick works best for me though. The effectiveness of the other 2 seem to wear off much faster (within a few hours), but the stick even upon sweating during workouts lasts one to two days.

EXCELLENT product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We switched from Toms to Crystal due to the rash it was causing on our underarms. Crystal is awesome. No rash and prevents sweat and smell, even in the equatorial climate of Singapore!

Perfect Companion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favourite step in my routine because I know I'm good to go for at least 24hrs. Keeps me totally odourless while allowing the natural sweat of the body to come out with all its toxins.