Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer3105224 on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was truly amazed at how well this product works. Outperforms every other brand of deoderant or anti-perspirant I've ever tried, with no irritation or obnoxious frangrances. Roll-on is much easier to use than stick. Effective, healthy and affordable.

Crystal body deodorant ROLL ON

Posted by Reviewer1547224 on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has been a part of my life for 30 years it's priceless, but not the spray-on only the roll-on or the crystal hard product. Love it, no odor, no allergic reaction and no harmful aluminum. thanks Jeanne from Glenview Illinois

Great natural product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product, it is effective and does not contain any nasty chemicals. The underarm area is very sensitive to chemicals and it's really important to use as natural a deodorant as you can get. I'm very happy with this one! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very convenient and works well

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This deodorizes all day without the chemicals. This is easier to use than the crystal stone version and we don't have to fear dropping it (klutz here) and cracking the crystal.

My favourite

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several deodorants and this one is my favourite. It keeps me fresher longer than the others. I will say I still use antiperspirant at night. I use deodorant only in the morning. Antiperspirants were causing really yellow under arm stains on my shirts (your sweat reacts with the aluminum). But with this system, my shirts are fine and I am confident.

Wasted money

Posted by 5050147879661550051 on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I dont know why so positive reviews. Yes you can feel it is without chemicals, but that is the only plus. The rest is qithout a change. If you sweat and smell, be ready to continue doing this if you use this deodorant.If you find my review helpful, please press Yes.

Crystal Body Deodorant, Roll-On Deodorant, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Posted by Aprilynne on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this deodorant in hope that I would not irritate my very sensitive skin. I was not disappointed in that respect but I find it does not offer much as "anti persperant". I'm not sure how much there is to say about a deodorant but this one is not scented, nice packaging but not something I would highly recommend

The crystal stick works better than this

Posted by 5282458774655806419 on Jan 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first ever purchase from this brand was the spray, followed by the stone stick, followed by this - the roll-on. In terms of preventing odors (when I'm working out), here are my ratings: - spray: 7 out of 10 - stick: 9 out of 10 - roll-on: 5 out of 10 I have no idea why the stone stick works best for me though. The effectiveness of the other 2 seem to wear off much faster (within a few hours), but the stick even upon sweating during workouts lasts one to two days.

Great product!

Posted by Lightmoondesign on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good deodorant. Yet I do not see minuses.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The liquid version of the this product works best for me (and works very well without any harmful ingredients). When I have used the solid version at times in the past, there always came a point after a period of use when it began to irritate my skin. Not so with the liquid. I will keep ordering and using it!