Culturelle from I Herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great quick service. I live overseas, yet I got my stocks in fairly reasonable time! Thanks to IHerb and DHL.

Works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really works wonders. I had severe chronic gut problems. Tried a lot of herbal , natural and all kind of stuff even other pro and prebiotics... BUT this made a huge change. I have not been officially diagnosed with IBS or any other disease but I surely had the symptoms, I just did not do the test. But to resume, after suffering for 3 years, and trying everything and anything, this MADE A TREMENDOUS change in the good direction of course.

Life Saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a leaky gut, I tried a dozen of other probiotics, but this one simply works! I have much more energy now, even started working out. It literally saved my life.

Love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My choice is add 5 billion than inulin. I love new version's

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Still not sure if this is good for me but I have decided to give it a second try.

prefer the normal forrmula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We've been using the normal formula culturelle for close to a year and worked well. Tried this new immunity support version and my husband is experiencing lots of stomach discomfort. And some of the blister been opened up. Disappointed, we will go back to the original formula for our next order. Not sure if it's has got to do with delivery because the box was hot when delivered.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Our whole family takes these every day, including the 1 year old.

it's work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's work

culturelle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

absolutely best option for this probiotic strain. Great price, good quality.

Great!

Posted by HealthyPill on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this version better. It has higher potency. The ys hould also include inulin like the original product. Nonetheless, it is the bacteria that counts!

1 2