BB吃了後感覺非常不錯

Posted by HealthlifeHK on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

我家的仔仔之前胃口非常不好,吃了後,明顯胃口好了,晚上睡眠也好了,不再經常醒了。 補充一下:之前我是在國內淘寶買的,擔心是假貨,買了回來後不敢吃,現在終於放心了!

It is a lifesaver in my house for my kid

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter started her colicy/fussy stage at about 2 weeks. After one day on Culturelle, she was a different child. It is a lifesaver in my house. She is 2 1/2 months now and even when she is fussy for another reason - she is much easier to console because of the Culturelle. I love my happy baby and the extra rest I get because of this product. I recommend to every mother with a colic-y baby. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Not crazy about this probiotic..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using probiotics for a long time and I give my toddler probiotics regularly. I don't really like this probiotic because it does not seem to help when she has diarrhea during the rare tummy flu. Her recovery rate is marked different when I use Biogaia drops or even Lactofort (which I heard is not using live cultures). With the steeper price, I would expect Culturelle to work at least on par with these other brands.

The only one with Lacto GG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only probiotic with the GG bacteria that is proven to help with dental health. Love it!

Increase the appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This probiotic works well on my boy who is 2 years old plus now. We notice his appetite is increased a lot after we serve him daily. We will order it again.

funny poop

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is easy to mix into food and has no discernible taste or odor (I tried it). I usually mix this into my toddler's yoghurt for breakfast. I really don't know if it helps with the immune system cos my toddler still gets the flu. However, I do notice that my kid's poop seems turns green while on the probiotics, which is kind of odd.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With no taste. The child is drinking well. Helps to make potty business.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good things, I believe that baby will love

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My boy digestive issue shown improvement after a week of consumption. Will recommend my friends to this

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a kid who don't take veggies, spend alot of time in the toilet. After introducing him this probiotics, time spent in the toilet reduced 50% and he commented that "it" is smoother. ^^, I believe it works for him. Tried other brand, don't really see the effect. Using this on my eczema kid too.