Page 1 - Reviews - Curls, Poppin Pineapple Collection, So So Clean, Vitamin C, Curl Wash, 8 oz (236 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have curly hair and I needed a shampoo that isn't incredibly drying. This product is gentle but in the same time it leaves my scalp clean without stripping it of it's moisture. The scent is nice. The only downside is that I need to use quite a lot.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I love the way this smells, but it's challenging to get a good lather without using a lot of product. I often have to wash my hair twice to feel like I get a proper cleaning. Maybe it's good for sensitive skin, as well as curly hair.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

nicely clarifying but not stripping. doesn't leave any residue.

Posted on May 18, 2022

the smellllll is amazinggg ananas pineapple used for curly hair i love this brand moisturizing good package good size

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is an excellent product,like all the products in your company

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Very gentle on the curls and doesn’t dry them, it has a nice refreshing scent to it

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

this wash is so refreshing! i feel like i am on a tropical island everytime i use it. love the experience.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Very refreshing and doesn't dry out curls, the formula is clean an ingredients are amazing, smell is fruity, like a fresh cocktail

Posted on May 7, 2022

Pineapple scent isn’t strong. I used it for my girl. Quality wise is ok. Doesn’t clarify scalp. Her hair is 3b curls.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Doesn’t clean or lather as I hoped it would. Wouldn’t purchase again