Page 1 - Reviews - Curlsmith, Core Strength Shampoo, For Damaged Hair, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I have been doing my own version of the "curly girl method" for the past year or so. I know that my curly hair cannot go without shampoo like some others' can. This is a great shampoo for my hair. It's moisturizing and there is very little product buildup. It is expensive for shampoo but I can easily make mine last about 3 months (I only use it 2-3 times per week on my hair). Would recommend for all my curly girls and guys out there!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Great smell. Doesn't foam which you get used to and doesn't impact it's ability to clean. is expensive but not a daily shampoo so will last a while. been using 2 weeks and my hair seems to like it. i have a sensitive scalp and so far no side efects. will order again

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I am beyond blown away. I will never buy another kind of shampoo again. My hair feels clean, extremely soft, not frizzy, just perfect. The picture below is how my hair air dried. This stuff is seriously AMAZING.

0b011d18-16f5-4fb3-860f-4f18c0ef0bde
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It’s taken my hair some time to get used to the product, at first use it didn’t feel like my scalp was cleansed properly but now I’ve found that it has actually helped any itchiness and irritation I had from previous products. Also helps with frizz and doesn’t strip my hair. Whether it brings back my curls is another question! I have curly, fine hair that’s a bit lackluster these days and I’m desperately in search of products to bring my curls back to life!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

So far so good. I have fine very curly hair that is dry at the ends but normal at the scalp. Have used this 3 times and find that need to use much less conditioner after. My only negative is that it has a strong scent, its not unpleasant but if you are sensitive to perfumes then may not be for you. Notice that my hair feels soft and smooth after using.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

For my fine, wavy hair, it's low suds but cleansing. Smell is ok. The price is high for this brand but a little goes a long way. I'm still trying to find the balance of protein and moisture in my products and this is definitely a nice balance of protein. I just prefer my original shampoo.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

It’s a good product for the people who needs more protein products for curly hair .. my advice if your hair not allergic of protein you should use this line of curlsmith.. highly recommended

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Great shampoo with an amazing scent! With the protein benefits, this would be best suited to colour treated/damaged hair. I find it can dry out my 3a medium porosity hair if I just shampoo as normal, but don’t have this problem if I used the curlsmith bond curl first. Decent amount of product, but interesting that there is more shampoo quantity wise than the matching conditioner.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Favorite shampoo. I have very dry curly hair. This gives great moisture but not so much it makes my curly hair have flyaways. Light scent. Lathers without stripping. Vegan, no sulphate its a win

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have only used this a couple of times, but so far my hair seems to respond well to it. Nice consistency, nice scent, not too heavy or sudsy. My hair felt well cleaned after one shampoo. Very happy with the price, too.