wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are really cool! What a beautiful way to keep track of what your body is doing so you can support your body.

Love them.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They're a very discreet way of keeping track of your cycle. And I love how the white beads glow in the dark. Fast shipping too.

Wonderful for responsible users.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and I loved it so much I bought one for a friend. It works without any hormones or having to add anything un-natural to the body. The only thing is you have to be very responsible to avoid user error. You must be committed to using an alternative form of birth control on the white days or it won't work. If you are serious about natural birth control but think there's too much work involved in natural family planning then this may be the system for you.

Love, Love, Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great way to prevent pregnancy without messing with your body's natural 'processes', have been using for four months and i'm not pregnant so it's working for me.

CycleBeads seem fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What I always thought about the timing of my cycle, when you can and can't get pregnant, was wrong. I am happy to have this information and what an easy way to keep track! I hope it works!

Fun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fun to use and look at; I hung it around my bed post and my boyfriend asked me if I had suddenly become "religious".

Very Clever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to truck and I love the idea.

Great Idea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got these beads to help prevent pregnancy. They are made very well, and I think they've made the beads overly cautious for a normal cycle, which is good! Great way to keep up with my cycle.

Cycle Beads are awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like the ease of teaching women about their cycles and fertility. This product allows women to be natural and safe at the same time. It can even be used to maximize chances of conception. An OB-GYN in Ann Arbor, MI

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Now I have a natural way to monitor my cycle.

1 2