Always have a bottle on hand

Posted by annette on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Along with Olive Leaf we keep Cyclone Cider in the fridge year round. One or two droppers full straight at the first sign of a sore throat often nips any virus in the bud. Also tastes great in V8 or other veggie juice blends if you don't like the strong taste of a straight dropper.

The Legendary "Cyclone Cider"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Cyclone cider is a potent blend of apple cider vinegar, horseradish, cayenne, garlic, ginger and a few other things. I first tried it about 10 years ago, but have had a difficult time finding it in health food stores and other venues. I am delighted to have found it again on the internet! The purported health benefits of apple cider vinegar made me seek out this product again. I am open to trying anything to help reduce inflammation/joint pain. I'm not sure if the Cyclone Cider is helping with the arthritis , but it definitely has an invigorating quality which I enjoy. It is similar to the feeling I get after drinking fresh grapefruit juice (even though the product has no grapefruit). I take it straight - by squeezing about half a dropper of it on my tongue. It's intensely sour & hot with an interesting combination of pepper burn, ginger heat and the pungency of horseradish. It's tasty - not bitter or medicinal at all. It could be used as a condiment or to spice up a bloody mary. The only downside of this product is that it makes me worry about garlic breath. It doesn't linger, but it isn't something I would take right before meeting a client or smooching my sweetie. The flavor intensity & burn of this product are not for the timid of taste bud!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cyclone cider is very beneficial and it tastes good. Highly recommended!

Really nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not too spicy, I can take it straight on the tongue, or in juice for an extra little kick. I'll buy again.

a must for the winter time or anytime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

refreshing,revitalizing,really rejuvinating

Love CYCLONE CIDER!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, great for sore throats, colds, tummy aches, and generally what ails you. Delicious and 'snappy', also a nice addition to salads and dips.

A whirlwind of natural healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

YEAH!!!! after years overseas with out this tonic, your wonderful web site provided this for me....

PRODUCT FELL OFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always was a fan of cyclone cider but it seems now a little weaker than normal.