Love this stuff!!!

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My whole family uses Muscle Milk as a breakfast substitute several times a week, and has for years! The flavor can't be beat, it mixes well, and it's economical. We've used every flavor and like them all. With literally thousands of uses in my household, I consider myself an expert on this product! It gives us plenty of energy to face the day, and is probably one of the reasons for our excellent health the past few years. Iherb is a great company with low prices, and reliable and speedy shipping. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Cytosport, Inc, Genuine Muscle Milk,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, it helped me a lot in my training, I will always buy and everyone will recomento

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

value for money and high quality product

My Favourite Protein Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mixes well with cold water, easily digested and tastes great. I usually use it directly after workouts for recovery. Also usually use 1.5 scoops giving me around 25g of protein. Quality product & well recommended.

decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tastes good, feels like its working well.

Best tasting protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this protein, filling and has a great taste. Use it in my oatmeal every morning. Have only tasted the chocolate flavour, would like to try Cookies and Cream.

Great Taste, Good Contents.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best tasting slow-protein chocolate powders. Been using on/off for many years. Gets a little thick, so use more water than usual.

Protein Muscle Milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fast Shipping to Brazil "São Paulo". Fast shipping and reliable site. Tks

I haven't received this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dear, I haven't received this product and since last month I've been trying to solve this situation with Iherb support. My user is loocked because of this devolution and I hope you can help soon. As a consumer, I really hope you give me at least an answer about it If dosent possible I cold understand that Iherb dosent take care his consumers how them deserve! I'm sure that it's a simple trouble for a company like you.

Toop!