my whole family loves this

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My whole family uses Muscle Milk as a breakfast substitute several times a week, and has for years! The flavor can't be beat, it mixes well, and it's economical. We've used every flavor and like them all. With literally thousands of uses in my household, I consider myself an expert on this product! It gives us plenty of energy to face the day, and is probably one of the reasons for our excellent health the past few years. Iherb is a great company with low prices, and reliable and speedy shipping. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

❤️❤️❤️A little too sweet but it keeps me full for a long time

Posted by Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵A little too sweet but it keeps me full for a long time. I wish it had a little bit less of a sweet and artificial flavor, but I just like to mix this with milk in my blender bottle and it kept me full for a long time in the morning until lunchtime!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️Scarlett◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!

A little too sweet but it keeps me full for a long time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A little too sweet but it keeps me full for a long time. I wish it had a little bit less of a sweet and artificial flavor, but I just like to mix this with milk in my blender bottle and it kept me full for a long time in the morning until lunchtime.

Did I like this product?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't tell...the product might be great but I wouldn't know . It has been 6 weeks since I ordered it and I still haven't got it. Iherb us blameing dhl...