we use this daily

Posted by alloriginal on May 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

My whole family uses Muscle Milk or Monster Milk as a breakfast substitute several times a week, and has for years! The flavor can't be beat, it mixes well, and it's economical. We've used every flavor and like them all. With literally thousands of uses in my household, I consider myself an expert on this product! It gives us plenty of energy to face the day, and is probably one of the reasons for our excellent health the past few years. Iherb is a great company with low prices, and reliable and speedy shipping. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

good digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

sometimes had digestion problems with food containing milk. but this was fine. good taste also.

Good Test

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Melting very easily and test is very good.