Product works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

O people are not supposed to eat breads and flour products, it creates acid in the stomach. If I eat bread I will make sure I take this product, it works, but I still limit myself to how much bread I eat because the key is changing your eating habits, but sometimes you want a pizza, or a cookie, this product will help block the lectin. I am not sure how it works to reduce the acid, but for me it works. For others I am not sure, but if want to eat products with flour, you need to take this. this one is only for O type. For A AB and B please do a search.

It's been very helpful in addressing my Insulin Resistance.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Deflect O for 5 months, I thought I'd try it to see if it can help reduce my Insulin Resistance. What I've discovered is that it works really well. So far I've had a 40% improvement in my Insulin Resistance which is just amazing!! Will continue to use this product for a while to come. Would highly recommend it if wanting to try something natural to address Insulin Resistance.

2nd try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd try of the product.

Digestion and energy improved!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love these. They help immensely with my digestion and energy. I suppose the two go hand in hand as I've come to realise that when my digestion is off, my energy is low. They also seem to help with losing a bit of weight and being leaner. Though I don't have a lot to lose, normally up or down 5 kg.

Product works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This helps in digestion and stomach upset for O blood types. Been taking this for about 3 years, will continue to take this as is good for my gut.

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energetic and my digestion is working as it should! I also lost some weight since staring using Deflect! And I knbw its good for me!!

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

best

Deflect for Type O

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product at great prices!!