Glad I found this hidden GEM!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe this product was hiding for so long. I was using other butyric acid on iherb to help during my partner's chemotherapy. This product is much more potent so less capsules to take with the added benefit of synergistic ingredients. I highly recommend this product. My partner hasn't had bowel troubles during her chemo whilst using this product daily (1 cap per meal). It's just fantastic! Also, don't be fooled by the price, this product is actually great value for money as it is so potent. 5 STAR RECOMMENDATION!

Heals leaky guts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product that kills all the bad bacteria hiding in your gut/stomach lining. More effective than most supplements I've tried.

Intrinsa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You got to try if you haven't yet. after two years of IBS, every time I see doctor, when get worse come back mean while eat soft food increase fiber. I was looking through "i Herb" for fiber, then came cross this...nothing really worked before, after about a week taking this, pain was gone, became very regular even when I forget to take fiber. I also take aloevera caps. if there is 10 stars this will get it.

smells aweful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can not tell the effects of this medicine yet. but I can tell it smells like vomit.

Improves bowel function.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with IBS symptoms. I notice if I've missed taking these, I do have a relapse in symptoms (bloating, gas, intestinal noises/gurgling)..... Only downside is that they smell terrible (like vomit)......try to keep handling the capsules to a minimum & wash hands afterward to get rid of the smell!

This product is great for gentle bowel movement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son has been taking this for constipation. It works fantastic.

Great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Butyrate is the most effective supplement I have ever taken. The addition of the extra ingredients in this one seems to give it a boost. Will continue to use this.

unhelpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Didn't help constipation

Seems to help with gut health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a difference after only 3 day, with is much faster than most supplements. My bowel movements were consistent and much better. I will continue to take it as it has caprylic acid in it and I struggle with candida - hoping it will help me get rid of it.