The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking probiotics for over a decade, and I have tried every good product there is. Nothing has given me results like this. I have always taken probiotics because I know that you cannot be healthy without them, but I never saw any dramatic results until taking the blood type specific probiotics. These have changed by bowels completely. Less gas, less bloating, and less pain. As an IBS sufferer, I can truly say that this is the best I have felt in 20 years. Please be aware that it took me a whole year of being on these before the dramatic changes happened. But I had been on many other probiotics for well over a decade without profound physical changes. There is something special about these. Many of my friends and family members have said the same. This is especially true of my father's family as we are all plagued with various gastro-intestinal diseases and we have not seen results like these with other probiotics.

Work well

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been interested in the Blood type diet for many years now and found that many of the recommendations did work for me (although not all) so I thought I would give these a try. Am taking 2 each morning (in addition to my many other supplements) and am finding they work well. I take them on an empty stomach before breakfast and they definitely make me feel better and eliminate any constipation. They are certainly worth trying if you are Blood Type A. I preferred them to Dr Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula (which were much more expensive) and also they also work out cheaper than Enzymatic Therapy's Pearls IC, although I have not tried those. I think the combination of prebiotic and probiotic in these is very beneficial so not only are they contributing good bacteria, but are feeding them as well.

Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is more of a maintenance dose but has good ingredients. For times when you are taking antibiotics you would need to take a lot, or use a different product.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been following the blood type protocols on and off for the past 20 years. I had my first colonoscopy in 2014 and received and e "excellent" report, no polyps, only healthy pink tissue which I attribute to this probiotic!!! I am never without it!

Good Probiotic

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good probiotic but so are many others, this one has added herbs which are fine. I may or may not buy again. Either way a good product that anyone can take not just for blood type A. iHerb has good customer service and deliver with DHL is just great Thank you!

polyflore probiotics