Help

Deficiency of vitamin d3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has been taking it for almost a month and even though she has deficiency of vitamin d3 (we did blood test yesterday)!

很好用,而且很方便哦

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

无异味,宝宝不抵抗,而且也蛮方便的,每次喂奶的时候滴一滴就行了。。效果应该还行吧,宝宝现在四个多月,没出现缺钙的症状

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Received product with high efficiency. The product is quite good and packed very well. I will buy it next time.

A bit pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Does a fantastic job I'm sure but the price is hugely marked up just because it's marketed for babies so will last you longer. Vitamin D is super cheap. There are other brands that don't charge excessive amounts for baby dosed vitamin D I give it 4 stars regardless as I'm sure the brand and quality are very reputable

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is not quite sunny at where i live! Hopefully, this product will provide my baby sufficient D3 so to strengthen his bones!

盒子挺大,瓶子比较小

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

盒子手机大小,拆开后瓶子只有眼药水大小,里面的液体也只有瓶子的1/5。喂起来还算方便,只是要对准宝宝的嘴。

quite famous and quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

quite famous and quite good

Doctor recommended that!医生建议的产品

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

D Drops is a very good and popular Vd in China, even Chinese doctors recommend it rather than Chinese brand, It is not like Nordic Naturals which is a VD and VA recipe as we know much VA taken will cause adverse effect. DDrops是很好的产品,在中国也很出名了。甚至中国的一声都向我介绍这款,表示这款比中国的品牌好。这款不像挪威小鱼,是那种维D和维A的混合配方吗,因为维A补充多了会导致副作用。

dropper design to be improved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how it could be improved but I hope there's a way. I'm fine with how slow it is but there's always a few drops that in the end can not be dispensed. Considering the price for such small amount of liquid that we get in each bottle, it is a major waste.

G