ARRIVED COMPLETELY CRUSHED!!! :-(

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

How is this possible??? This is a thick bar of chocolate that is very small, I ordered no cans and packages travel less than 24hrs to get to me. Maybe these fall hard onto the floor from a high distance right before being packaged? I'm going to find another source to buy chocolate from because there's bits flying everywhere that get everywhere and dirty the place up and my clothes! As for the taste, it's terrible: too many conflicting flavors here. The ginger tastes like coarse sugar and the chai like bitter coffee. After trying several flavors, I've decided Dagoba doesn't make good chocolate.

Ew...ew...ew...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This bar was amazingly disgusting. From the ingredients, it sounded like a very unique flavour combo so I gave it a try. Absolutely gross!! Gave it to another chocolate fanatic and he turned it down as well. Taste is really off.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favourite one

SO TASTY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate tastes amazing!!! Not too fussed on the fact it's organic (which is a bit of a farce), but it is delightful. Perfect balance of chocolate and chai flavour. Definitely will buy again!

Dagoba organic chai chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One word; DELICIOUS. Probably not to everyone's taste. Chocolate pale in colour but good,rich cacao flavour. Spicy, bursts of ginger, occasional crunchy grains of rich, organic sugar. Too expensive! Pricy but nice!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorites, I do have a thing for unusual chocolates and this one satisfies my sweet-tooth and originality craving

de un sabor increible

Posted by Pansinsal on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

esta buenisimo! sabe a chai realmente, me ha encantado..... si hay algun pero... es la tableta que es muy pequeña

Delicious and good gift idea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my friend as a gift. I've never seen Chai Chocolate before. Dagoba do some really interesting chocolate recipes so always good for the chocolate lover who feels adventurous.

tasty

Posted by dianais on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this chocolate. Chai flavor is one of my favorites and I was looking forward to trying an organic chocolate. I did not taste much of a difference from normal chocolate but I did like the spices a lot.

Good flavor