Arrived completely melted

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I time my iHerb purchases so that my easily perishable stuff doesn't travel in the heat. Unfortunately this order was delayed by 1 day and it traveled when it was 80F here in So Cal weather. Result? My bar arrived completely melted and soft. Not good. I immediately put it in the fridge then took it out after it had solidified. The result? The foil became embedded into the chocolate. The taste is so so, it's not bitter, it seems sweet enough but unimpressive. Something is missing. It tastes more like a 1 star but I'm giving it 3 to compensate for the shipment ruining my chocolate. I definitely won't buy this again unless it's definitely cold outside, unlikely for us until next winter. TIP: when you read negative reviews on iHerb always look at their location and time of year. Unstable items such as organic creams and body care, perishable foods and supplements that are not in tablet form suffer in transit. Just remember: when it's 80F outside, it's well over 100F in the back of a truck. Considering they schlepped my chocolate for hours in the hot sun, I'm lucky it wasn't completely ruined.

👍🏾

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I likeee it yummmyy

Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, 2 oz (56 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This candy bar is so good real creamy Milk Chocolate is my favorite chocolate and it's Organic don't have all the bad GMO's in it. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves Milk Chocolate like I do.

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

by far my favorite bar at the moment really love it everyone should try it because it's so yummy

Really nice chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love that taste of this chocolate, the milk choc flavour is just perfect

I LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it very very much! Taste wonderfull! But only 56g. and expensive :(

Tasty!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Super tasty and yummy!! The organic chocolate you can buy in my country has no taste at all, but this one is great!

Pricey and well worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In creamy chocolate ectasy you will be. Small bits at once make it last. Certainly more than 234% better than a Hersheys

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

solid milk chocolate

Yummy!

Posted by Sunergy on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best chocolates ive tasted.

1 2 3